The relatively low cost has now become a challenge for DJI.
DJI Phantom 3; a drone made by the brand DJI delivers 4K resolution. While compared to Mi Drone, It is really overpriced. It is priced above 1 lakh INR.
I didn't found any good reviews on youtube till now. But in the case of build quality and video quality, We are damn sure that Xiaomi will never compromise!
- 4-propeller system with detachable shields
- 17.4V battery 5100mAh, 27 minutes non-stop flying
- 1080p or 4K UHD camera, with 104° wide-angle lens
- 4K camera at 3840 x 2160 pixels; supports recording of stills in RAW format
- 720p live video with low latency from up to 2km distance
- Camera attached to a 3-axis gimbal, stabilizes up to 2000 vibrations per second
- Unbelievably lightweight design
- GPS + GLONASS + vision-based positioning for max precision
- Autopilot options: automatic take-off + landing, waypoint flight path planning, tap to fly on map, circle an object on the ground
- Intelligently detects low battery and returns home automatically
- Real-time location tracking for easy retrieval even post crash
- Hovers automatically at the edge of no-fly zones
- Built-in PCB antenna array in remote control for maximum reach
- Modular design and foldable landing gear
- RMB 2499 for 1080p, RMB 2999 for 4K UHD version