Hey, guys. I have been facing a problem since yesterday on Moto E. The network went out in all of a sudden and it took some time for me to notice that the IMEI number was gone. It changed to 'null' and the baseband version became unknown. Unfortunately, I haven't had a backup of my IMEI. I've been searching all over the internet for a proper guide but could find one. So, today I'm sharing the guide on fixing the null IMEI and gain back your devices' IMEI number.
Watch this guide below:
**Downloads are added below this post.
- Download and install Motorola and ADB drivers.
- Open the folder where ADB is installed
- open command window there (you can do this by holding shift button and click right button with your mouse)
- choose open command window here.
- Enter your device in fastboot mode (turn off your device, press and hold Power + Vol Down button for a few seconds)
- as soon as you release the buttons, you will be in fastboot mode.
- now type
- fastboot devices' in the command window and hit enter key.
- It will show whether your device is available or not.
- Now copy the modem file to the folder in which adb is installed.
- Then type
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin